APPRECIATION

Yay!!!This is my 1000th post on my blog ....

I will like to say thank you to all my readers,people who have made referral to my small but mighty blog ati be be lo(etc).I've written close to ten recaps of telenovelas on this blog...some on a regular till the end while some briefly.I have also done some movie reviews(...still learning on that one) and I'll to say thank you to everyone who helped me on my journey so far...I smile when people ask me,mail or even call me if I was watching a particular telenovela so they can watch as well because of interest I will create and update them if they miss a thing  and the way we dissect episodes😄😆 .I have seen the very good,good,bad,ugly,annoying on the journey and when people complain i just laugh and tell myself if they only watched XYZ  telenovela they will know this is much better though I am not trying to celebrate mediocrity ....the Nigerian audience want a lot from movie and telenovela producers now but the truth is they also have their challenges as well ......

My driving force has been passion ....



So from me to you Thank You!Ese!Dalu!Nagode!..



No comments

How Friendship evolved watching Tinsel aka Tinsel fans Reloaded

Tinsel is  West Africa's longest  running series , the most watched and successful drama series on Africamagic .It  has produced three  ...

Powered by Blogger.