Happy New Year 2016

We thank GOD for the gift of life!
I will like to thank specially those that believed in my blog and ran adverts even as a newbie,TastyTouch Cakes Abuja,Mrs Taiwo Oluwabamise.GOD will bless the works of your hand in JESUS name.
To all my esteemed readers oju ti e fi ka blog yi o ni fo oo(those eyes you read my blog with will not go blind)
From me to you Have yourself a Wonderful 2016.
It shall be a year  of  Higher Grounds and Greater Heights for you and your family in Jesus name,Insha Allah etc(using my theme from my church)
BIG HUG!!!
Oluwatoyosi Agbaje

No comments

How Friendship evolved watching Tinsel aka Tinsel fans Reloaded

Tinsel is  West Africa's longest  running series , the most watched and successful drama series on Africamagic .It  has produced three  ...

Powered by Blogger.