HUSH S1:E47(Recap)

The Investigating Police Officer calls Tess on Phone to invite him to the Police Station as per Tokunbo's disappearance ,he later revealed this to his father when he showed him the address he got from the police.Bem wonders why they are questioning his son,Tess also brings up the Shirt he exchanged  on the  wedding day with his father and reminded him it has not been returned and when he does,he needs explanations.Arin had to end their conversation and told them to continue the discussion in the car to avoid being late for their flight.

Nse is being interrogated at the police station and they even insinuated she killed Tokunbo even though she had earlier reported his disappearance,all efforts she tried to reach Arin proved abortive so she called Oye who was surprised ,she explains her innocence and Oye feels Tokunbo might  have been the one  making Nse take the fall for him.

Tess also visit the police station but says nothing implicating anyone about missing Tokunbo.

Koko very sure her designs were stolen,she questions the H.O.T staff repeatedly on the torn gown and designs ,Oye was of the opinion the stolen designs crime was perpetuated by one of her co workers and after nobody owned up she sent them all out (Can Sule talk already)

Billz uncle and sponsor insist Adze must tender a public apology and that is final,Adze brings his boobae up to date about this,she asks if he has told his dad and Folahan which he replied in the affirmative and that they are in sync with Benson.

Tess is not still granting his mum audience.

NEXT:Adze about to tender his public apology with pressmen around ,he seems distracted by Billz and Vina present.

4 comments:

  1. Nse has entered Bem's trap. Bem is a master strategist. he has dealt with Tokunbo and Nse. I wish someone can flog this Adze and beat his foolishness out of him like reset his brain. See how he is disgracing himself and his father. I trust Bem will deal with Folahan in his own time. There has been so many twists and turns in this story to make it interesting. I hope the script writers will be able to resolve them. I see Tess using the stained shirt issue against his father. Arinola does not seem to be a decisive person, despite her wanting to cut the image of a no nonsense person. Funlola Aofiyebi will have pulled off this role better. I suspect Vina destroyed Koko's wedding dress and Sule stole the designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adze needs cane truly and I hope he tenders the apology and let the App Loco noise end
    Sule stole the designs and used the money to pay the hospital bill for his triplet. Tess sure wants to use the stained shirt against his father and I will like to see who is boss between father and son
    Let's give the character Arin a chance...it took me a while to connect with Koko but I am enjoying her acting now.The first set of people I connected with were Bem and Folahan.
    From what I can deduce it seems Folahan has Arin's pictures about her dirty past or why is he so confident he will be the next governor?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmn, lets wait and see, good job on the reviews. I will always drop a comment on other blogs about your reviews so that other people will check it out. I am a lawyer and I love TV as well but work and family time gets in the way. But my kids know when I watch my favorite programs so their cartoons, football and music channels have to wait until I finish.

      Delete
    2. Lool
      I can totally relate and sometimes I get everyone to watch the drama series with me heheheh
      Thanks for helping to spread word about my 'under the petes'roof' blog

      Delete

How Friendship evolved watching Tinsel aka Tinsel fans Reloaded

Tinsel is  West Africa's longest  running series , the most watched and successful drama series on Africamagic .It  has produced three  ...

Powered by Blogger.